After the finalisation of an exchange, it will not be possible to change any details of it.
How to change the dates of an exchange
- If you wish to extend your stay
1) Send a new request to your host for the additional dates
2) Your host will need to pre-approve the exchange with the additional dates and you should finalise this exchange.
For example, I have finalised an exchange from 2-5 August but I wish to stay at my host's home for an additional two nights until 7 August. I send a new request to my host for the dates 5-7 August and we finalise this new exchange as well.
- If you wish to change your dates
1) Cancel the original exchange
2) Send a new request to the host with the correct dates
3) Your host will need to pre-approve the new exchange and you should finalise it.
4) Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to process the reimbursement of the charges that you have had to pay twice of (we will only refund the charge that is less).
For example, I have finalised an exchange from 12-16 August but I wish to change the dates to 8-12 August. I cancel the exchange for 12-16 August and send a new request to my host for 8-12 August and we will finalist the new exchange.
- If you wish to shorten your stay
If your host is agreeable to return you the GuestPoints for the nights you will not spend at their home, we will be able to do a manual transfer of points. Send us an email at email@example.com for us to proceed with this.
How can I change the number of guests?
To change the number of guests, you should first discuss this with your host. If your host is agreeable to it, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org just to inform us of the change.
How can I modify the Service Plus setting?
If the exchange was finalised more than 14 days ago, you cannot cancel the Service Plus subscription and the Service Plus fees will be non-refundable.
If you have finalised the exchange without the Service Plus and you wish to subscribe to it, send us an email at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.
For all modifications of an exchange, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the situation and for clarifications. We will find a solution to meet your needs. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can give us a call at +44 (0)20-3808-3809 (Monday-Friday from 10am to 6pm).