You are traveling with friends or family who are also members on GuesttoGuest?
You would like to finalize your exchange and share the "payment" of GuestPoints to the host?
We offer your two possibilities:
Solution 1: finalize separate parts of the exchange (strongly recommended)
You will be able to
- Share the "cost" of the total GuestPoints that need to be given to the host
- Share the advantages of GuesttoGuest Service
- You will each obtain a review from the host which could be useful to organize future exchanges
How can you do this?
Example : I would like to travel from 1-14 August with my sister who also has an account on GuesttoGuest.
- I explain to my host of how many of us will be traveling and with their consent, I propose to him the finalization of one part of the exchange with m account and the other part with my sister's account.
- I send a request to the host for 1-7 August for two guests
- My sister sends a request to the host for 7-14 August for two guests
- My host pre-approves both exchanges and both my sister and I finalize our parts of the exchange.
GuesttoGuest is at your disposal should you require assistance with creating separate parts of an exchange.
Solution 2: contact GuesttoGuest to have the GuestPoints manually transferred (less recommended)
Please take note that with this, only the member who finalized the exchange will have the host's review which could be useful when organizing future exchanges.
GuesttoGuest will be able to manually transfer GuestPoints from one member to another, if that is preferred.
What not to do: create a fake exchange to transfer GuestPoints from one account to another
To protect our community, GuesttoGuest has an algorithm that detects frauds and your account risks being put offline.