How to finalise a non-reciprocal exchange:
- The guest contacts potential hosts to find a suitable home
- They both discuss together the details of the exchange
- The host pre-approves the exchange
- The guest finalises the exchange
1. Contacting potential hosts to find a suitable home
To find out more, click here.
2. Discuss together the details of the exchange
To the write of the conversation, you will find the details of the exchange.
- Is the exchange reciprocal or not?
- How many guests will there be?
- What are the arrival and departure dates?
These are the details that the guest must indicate and that the host must pre-approve.
By clicking on the little pencil icon, the guest can change the number of guests as well as the arrival and departure dates.
These are the details that the host must then indicate:
- The number of GuestPoints per night of his/her home
- Service Plus (making it optional or mandatory)
3. The host pre-approves the exchange
Once you are both agreeable to the exchange details, the host should then click on "Pre-approve the exchange".
As a host, I see here a non-reciprocal exchange.
Kate will be coming to my apartment "L'appartement d'Alice et Thibaut" with a total of three guests, from 20/07/2018 to 26/07/2018.
My guest Kate gives me 100GP/night, making it a total of 600 GuestPoints for the stay. Service Plus is obligatory.
If I agree with the details, I click on "Pre-approve the exhange" so that Kate can finalise the exchange.
4. The guest finalises the exchange
Once the host pre-approves the exchange, the guest can click on "Continue" at the bottom of the right side of conversation:
The guest then clicks on "Finalise"
In the event that Service Plus is optional for the exchange, the guest can choose at this point whether or not they would like to take the Service Plus for the exchange.
After clicking on "Finalise", you will be redirected to a secured payment system and you can finalise the exchange and pay the fees for Service Plus if you have chosen to subscribe to Service Plus for your exchange.
If you encounter any difficulties in finalising your exchange, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org!