After finalisation, you can find the exchange details by clicking on "View exchange details" at the bottom of the right side of the conversation with your host/guest.
You can also find the information of your hosts/guests.
You can print or add the exchange to your calendar.
You will not be able to change any details after the exchange has been finalised.
Before finalisation, on the right of the conversation with your host/guest, you will be able to change the details.
These details must be agreed upon by both yourself and your host/guest:
- Whether it is a reciprocal or non-reciprocal exchange
- How many guests there will be
- The arrival and departure dates
It is the guest who inputs these details which the host will have to pre-approve
By clicking on the pencil icon, you will be able to change the number of guests, the arrival date and the departure date.
The host can edit the following details
- The number of GuestPoints per night you will receive from your guest
- Service Plus
The host can modify
- The number of GuestPoints per night (just for one particular exchange, if they want to)
- Service Plus (the host can choose to make the Service Plus mandatory or optional for the particular exchange). By default, Service Plus is set as mandatory if the host had set it as the default when the guest contacts the host.