If you have a finalized exchange where you are the guest and you have to cancel it:
- It is important to let your host know as soon as possible, explaining the reasons for the cancellation.
- Once you click on “Cancel the exchange” (you’ll find this option in your conversation with the host) the exchange will be officially canceled.
- Your host can choose whether to keep or give them back to you (from their account, they can choose either “Give back the GP” or “Keep the GP”).
- If you have chosen and paid for our “Service Plus” and there is a valid reason for the cancellation (i.e. health problems), do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we can give you back some or all of the GuestPoints from your exchange and still allow the host to keep them all.
Service Plus fee:
- The Service Plus fee will only be refunded if this is requested within 14 days of finalizing an exchange on the GuestToGuest platform.