To set an insurance for your home:
- Place your mouse over the Profile menu at the top right of the screen and click on your home's listing from the drop down menu that will appear
- Turn your attention to the box at the bottom right side of your home's listing; this box includes the details of your home's insurance
- Click on "edit" and choose between making your insurance optional or mandatory
- Do not forget to save this modification!
What does a mandatory insurance mean for my guests?
Your guest will have to select an insurance and pay the corresponding price when they finalize their exchange in your home.
How can I modify the insurance for a particular exchange?
To change the insurance for a specific exchange:
- Click on the envelope symbol in your tool bar
- Open the conversation that you are having with the member for whom you wish to modify the insurance
- Click on the pink pencil icon next to your home's insurance; now you can select whether your insurance is mandatory or optional
- Once you have saved your changes a notification of this update will appear in the messages with the other member.