Next time you are looking for a place in your future destination, remember that you can use filters when you launch a search. This will help you to refine the search results so you can find a property that matches your exact criteria.
To choose which filters you want to use, click on "+ filters" in the search results.
The search filter options:
- Guest wanted: When you select this filter and launch a search with specific dates, only properties whose hosts are looking for guests on those dates will appear in your search results. When this filter is selected, you will have fewer results but it will improve your chances of receiving a positive answer to your exchange request.
- Reverse search: When you select this filter, you will see all the properties of members who have saved a search in which your house matches their search criteria. For example, if you select "Reverse search" when you are looking for a property in Rome and you live in Madrid, you will see all the properties of the members living in Rome that have saved "Madrid" (or Spain, for example) in their "Saved searches".
- Quality filters: These filters allow you organize search results with the most active houses. (Response rate > 80% means that there is an 80% chance of this member replying to your message).
- GP/Night: If you have a specific number of GuestPoints to exchange, you can filter the properties according to the number of GuestPoints they ask for per night. Move the slide bar to set a minimum and maximum to spend per night.
- Amenities: You can select all the amenities you want. You can expand the list by clicking on the down arrow to the right of your screen.
- Groups: This shows all the members that have joined the same groups as you.
How can I reset the search filters?
- You can either reset all the filters at once by clicking on "Reset filters" on the right hand side.
- Or, you can delete one filter at a time by clicking on the little "x" next to each selected filter.