GuestToGuest is the leading social network for home exchange.
We have created a network to allow our members to go on exchanges with people who are similar to them to thus go on exchange with complete confidence.
- Friends: Every member has friends and can thus organize exchanges with their friends' friends, or even friends of friends of friends, or friends of friends of friends of friends…. It is so much easier to exchange homes in total confidence when we have a common acquaintance!
- Groups: Groups are open communities organized around different lifestyles. They allow members to have an easier time on their exchanges and to make them more fun! This way, members using wheelchairs can rest assured that their home exchange is wheelchair accessible, lovers of gardening can spend time in beautiful gardens and maybe keep clippings, and our book worms can find themselves in a home with a full library!
- Clubs: Clubs are closed communities. They are created for partnerships with large enterprises, federations or associations and offer their members the possibility to exchange homes, in total confidence, with the other members of their club. Today, the Air France club consists of more than 1300 members, made up exclusively of employees and retirees.
It is very important to join clubs and groups as they can be used as filters when you perform a search to find an exchange. Shared interests increase levels of trust between members and brings you closer together.
You can go from being a perfect stranger to someone who shares interests in the environment, good food, photography, and much more. Other members are able to see which clubs and groups you are a part of when they become your friend on GuesttoGuest. This makes it easier to develop affinities with members who share your interests.
Where can I find clubs and groups?
- Click on your profile photo at the top right of the page to open your profile
- At the bottom of the "About" section you can see the groups and clubs you are in. By clicking on "Manage my groups" and "Manage my clubs" you are able to organize (add and remove) your groups and clubs