Home exchange is a revolutionary way to travel.
Thanks to home exchange:
- Discover a new way to travel
Forget the steep costs and stressful budgets, forget the impersonal hotel rooms: with GuesttoGuest you will be living like a local in unique homes. Home exchange will allow you to make memorable encounters and create relations based on trust.
- Go on reciprocal or non reciprocal exchanges thanks to the "GuestPoints" system
The GuestPoints were created to resolve the following problem: imagine that people who live in Germany would like to come to your home, but you wish to go to Italy. Without GuestPoints, a simple reciprocal exchange would be impossible. With the GuestPoints, the German travelers will be able to come to your home in exchange for GuestPoints that you can use to travel to Italy.
Thanks to this system you can organize two types of exchanges on GuestToGuest:
- I host the person whose home I am staying in: this is a reciprocal exchange because I am both a guest and a host
- The person whose home I am staying in is not interested in coming to my home, in which case I give my host an certain amount of GuestPoints per night. This amount is determined by the site. This is therefore a non reciprocal exchange because I can either be a guest OR a host thanks to the GuesPoint system.
The value of a home's GuestPoints per night is different for each home. It is automatically calculated by the website and depends on several factors: the size, location, the amount of bedrooms/beds,...
- Benefit from the world's largest home exchange network with the most destinations
As the world leader in home exchange, GuestToGuest grants you access to over 300,000 homes across the world. Whether you want to travel in France, to Paris, Corsica, or Aquitaine, ... or to other countries around the world such as Spain, Canada, Bali ... we are present in over 180 countries and will always find a home that matches your search.
- Try out our services
Thanks to the site's GuestPoint algorithm, the platform will calculate the amount of GuestPoints needed for the exchanges you organize. In order to allow you to test our services GuestToGuest awards you 750 GuestPoints as soon as you've created your account. Discover where your travels can take you withe the GuestPoints offered to you upon signing up.
Then, the more you host in your home the more GuestPoints you have to travel with.
- Our site is legal for renters: Home exchange, unlike subletting, is authorized by the law and does not require the approval of your landlord.
- Security: travel in peace. As the world leader in home exchange GuestToGuest offers you a dedicated team that is equipped to accompany and assist you before, during, and after your exchange. Do not hesitate to contact us directly at +44 (0)20-3808-3809.
We offer our members the option to become verified: our team can verify the addresses of the members on the site. Once your profile has been verified you may choose to only host other verified members.
Furthermore, each host and guest is rated which allows you to have more information regarding members on the site.
Lastly, you can chat with other members and come to agreements together prior to finalizing your exchanges. All your confidential information is protected.
What's more, home exchange provides a way for you to make sure your space and belongings are being looked after while you are away.
- We are truly a social network: this system helps you organize exchanges with members you are similar to you, allowing you to travel and exchange in total confidence.
All members have friends and can thus exchange with friends of friends, or even friends of friends of friends…. It is so much easier to have confidence in a person with whom we share an acquaintance!
Groups are open communities created around different lifestyle. It facilitates your exchange and overall travel experiences! This way those who require wheelchairs will travel with the assurance of having an accessible home, gardening lovers can discover beautiful gardens and perhaps gather a few clippings, and those who love to read can find themselves in a home with a big library!